SCOOP and Best of Bali magazine are giving away 2 nights stay in 3V Kerobokan, Bali, Indonesia.
This is how you can participate in our Contest:
1. Download SCOOP newsstand application on your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch at http://scoopfor.me/download
and for Android at http://scoopfor.me/Android
2. Find Best of Bali latest edition on our ‘Store’
3. Purchase Best of Bali latest edition (ED 08 2012) for only $1.99 and wait until download progress is completed. Below is the cover of the latest Best of Bali
4. Take screenshot of Best of Bali latest edition cover on your SCOOP library.
5. Post the screen shot to Twitter mentioning @SCOOPToday and include hashtag #SCOOPContest (You can tweet as much you can, but not more than 5 tweets/day) or post it on our Facebook Fan Page (http://scoopfor.me/FanPage
6. Follow @SCOOPToday and Like us on Facebook, winner will be announced on SCOOP’s Twitter/Facebook Fan Page.
7. We will randomly pick 1 winner.
8. Contest will be ended on July 3rd, 2012 00:00 AM (GMT+7)
9. Winner will be announced 7 business days after closing date.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Lucky reader will get a 2-night Stay in 3V Kerobokan, Bali.
2. Hotel Voucher valid until February 2013.
Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winners.
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to their Twitter or Facebook account: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the tweet or post; and (b) the message is entrant’s own creation and will not infringe on any rights of any third parties.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any messages that are inappropriate for any reason, including without limitation, for depicting or mentioning sex, violence, drugs, alcohol and/or inappropriate language.
You must be an active holder of a Twitter or Facebook account to be eligible to enter this Promotion. Follow @SCOOPToday on Twitter, winner will be announced via Direct Message on Twitter or Facebook Fan Page http://scoopfor.me/FanPage
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Twitter or Facebook accounts, identities, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any Twitter or Facebook account, the authorized account holder of the Twitter or Facebook account will be deemed to be the entrant.
The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned a Twitter account by Twitter or Facebook account by Facebook. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Winner must provide purchase proof (receipt by iTunes Store sent by email) and valid identity (KTP/Driver License/Passport). Failure in showing proof will result in disqualification.
Potential winners will receive a direct message from SCOOP representative through the Twitter or Facebook account used to enter the Promotion. Potential winners will be required to respond to the direct message and provide mailing address details within 7 days of receipt.
If any potential winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Liability/Publicity must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian.
If a potential winner does not respond to the direct message or provide mailing address details within the required time frame prize will be forfeited and awarded to another eligible.
If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to complete and respond to the direct message within the required time period, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Promotion rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another eligible, randomly selected entrant. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
Sponsor: PT Wanaka Media, publisher of Best of Bali magazine.