DetikForum

DetikForum (http://forum.detik.com/index.php)
-   Musik (http://forum.detik.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Judul lagu yang panjang (min.4 kata) (http://forum.detik.com/showthread.php?t=106221)

Gule_gajah 14th June 2009 01:27

Judul lagu yang panjang (min.4 kata)

Mudah-mudahan belum ada trit yang kaya gini sebelum-sebelumnya...

Silahkan sob, yang mau posting dimari untuk judul lagu yang panjang.. (minimal 4 kata yaa)

Mulai dari gw dulu aje kali yee :

1. Antara aku, kau dan bekas pacarmu - Iwan Fals
2. Aku cinta kau apa adanya - Once

Lainnya silahkan dilanjutin....

BHISITT 14th June 2009 01:41

1. i dont wanna miss a thing - aerosmith

2. Dia adalah pusaka sejuta umat manusia yang ada di seluruh dunia -Naif

3. Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm No... - Arctic Monkeys

4. Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving With a Pict - Pink Floyd.

5. It's Hard To Kiss the Lips At Night, That Chew Your A$$ Out All Day Long - Vince Gill

nah kalo ini yang paling panjang :clap: :clap:

6. The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus, The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation -rednex

^^

itu judul apa satu lagu yak?:cekakakan::cekakakan:

BHISITT 14th June 2009 01:46

tambahin lagi:

1. Love, Exciting and New Come Aboard, We're Expecting You. Love, Life's Sweetest Reward. Let It Flow, It Floats Back to You. The Love Boat Will Soon Be Making Another Run, the Love Boat Promises Something for Everyone, Set a Course for Adventure, Your Mind on a New Romance. Love Won't Hurt Anymore, It's an Open Smile on a Friendly Shore. Yes Love! It's Love! The Love Boat Will Soon Be Making Another Run. The Love Boat Promises Something for Everyone, Set a Course for Adventure, Your Mind on a New Romance. Love Won't Hurt Anymore, It's an Open Smile on a Friendly Shore. It's Love! It's Love! It's Love! It's the Love Boat-Ah! It's the Love Boat-Ah! --- Speedranch^Jansky Noise

2. Regretting What I Said to You When You Called Me At 11:00 On Friday Morning To Tell Me That 1:00 Friday Afternoon You Were Gonna Leave Your Office, Go Downstairs, Hail A Cab, To Go Out To The Airport, To Catch A Plane, To Go Skiing In The Alps For Two Weeks. Not That I Wanted To Go With You; I Wasn't Able To Leave Town, I'm Not A Very Good Skier, I Couldn't Expect You To Pay My Way, But After Going Out With You For Three Years, I Don't Like Surprises. -- Christine Lavin

3. The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them until They Are off Our Lands! -- Sufjan Stevens

4. Someday, in the Event That Mankind Actually Figures out What It Is That This World Revolves Around, Thousands of People Are Going to Be Shocked and Perplexed to Find Out That It Was Not Them. Sometimes This Includes Me -- The Chariot

5. Some People Know All Too Well How Bad Liquorice, Or Any Candy For That Matter, Can Taste When Having Laid Out In The Sun Too Long - And I Think I Just Ate Too Much -- The Hives

6. She Was Waitin' for Her Mother at the Station in Torino and You Know I Love You Baby But It's Getting Too Heavy to Laugh -- Shawn Philips

7. Dari sabang sampai merauke.. paling panjang booo.....:cekakakan::cekakakan::cekakakan:

poels 14th June 2009 01:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gule_gajah (Post 8179430)
Mudah-mudahan belum ada trit yang kaya gini sebelum-sebelumnya...

Silahkan sob, yang mau posting dimari untuk judul lagu yang panjang.. (minimal 4 kata yaa)

Mulai dari gw dulu aje kali yee :

1. Antara aku, kau dan bekas pacarmu - Iwan Fals
2. Aku cinta kau apa adanya - Once

Lainnya silahkan dilanjutin....

Lagu bule boleh kan ...
3. In The Time Of Job When Mammon Was Yippie - Lucifer Friends (Rock)
4. Baby What You Want Me To Do bright Lights Big City - Omar Kent Dykes & Jimmie Vaughan (Blues)

nanti yambung lagi he he ...

Gule_gajah 14th June 2009 01:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by BHISITT (Post 8179513)
1. i dont wanna miss a thing - aerosmith

2. Dia adalah pusaka sejuta umat manusia yang ada di seluruh dunia -Naif

3. Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm No... - Arctic Monkeys

4. Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving With a Pict - Pink Floyd.

5. It's Hard To Kiss the Lips At Night, That Chew Your A$$ Out All Day Long - Vince Gill

nah kalo ini yang paling panjang :clap: :clap:

6. The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus, The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation -rednex

^^

itu judul apa satu lagu yak?:cekakakan::cekakakan:

Yang gw bold diatas, kayanya judul lagu terpanjang di Indonesia kali ya ???

Gule_gajah 14th June 2009 02:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by poels (Post 8179601)
Lagu bule boleh kan ...
3. In The Time Of Job When Mammon Was Yippie - Lucifer Friends (Rock)
4. Baby What You Want Me To Do bright Lights Big City - Omar Kent Dykes & Jimmie Vaughan (Blues)

nanti yambung lagi he he ...

mo bule kek.. dayak kek... aborigin kek... eskimo kek... pokoknye ape aje bro.. hehehehe... ditunggu postingannya bro...:music::music::music:

Gule_gajah 14th June 2009 02:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by BHISITT (Post 8179539)
tambahin lagi:

1. Love, Exciting and New Come Aboard, We're Expecting You. Love, Life's Sweetest Reward. Let It Flow, It Floats Back to You. The Love Boat Will Soon Be Making Another Run, the Love Boat Promises Something for Everyone, Set a Course for Adventure, Your Mind on a New Romance. Love Won't Hurt Anymore, It's an Open Smile on a Friendly Shore. Yes Love! It's Love! The Love Boat Will Soon Be Making Another Run. The Love Boat Promises Something for Everyone, Set a Course for Adventure, Your Mind on a New Romance. Love Won't Hurt Anymore, It's an Open Smile on a Friendly Shore. It's Love! It's Love! It's Love! It's the Love Boat-Ah! It's the Love Boat-Ah! --- Speedranch^Jansky Noise

2. Regretting What I Said to You When You Called Me At 11:00 On Friday Morning To Tell Me That 1:00 Friday Afternoon You Were Gonna Leave Your Office, Go Downstairs, Hail A Cab, To Go Out To The Airport, To Catch A Plane, To Go Skiing In The Alps For Two Weeks. Not That I Wanted To Go With You; I Wasn't Able To Leave Town, I'm Not A Very Good Skier, I Couldn't Expect You To Pay My Way, But After Going Out With You For Three Years, I Don't Like Surprises. -- Christine Lavin

3. The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them until They Are off Our Lands! -- Sufjan Stevens

4. Someday, in the Event That Mankind Actually Figures out What It Is That This World Revolves Around, Thousands of People Are Going to Be Shocked and Perplexed to Find Out That It Was Not Them. Sometimes This Includes Me -- The Chariot

5. Some People Know All Too Well How Bad Liquorice, Or Any Candy For That Matter, Can Taste When Having Laid Out In The Sun Too Long - And I Think I Just Ate Too Much -- The Hives

6. She Was Waitin' for Her Mother at the Station in Torino and You Know I Love You Baby But It's Getting Too Heavy to Laugh -- Shawn Philips

7. Dari sabang sampai merauke.. paling panjang booo.....:cekakakan::cekakakan::cekakakan:

Ntu judul lagu diatas beneran tuh ???? gw gak habis pikir kalo judul lagu itu masuk dalam cover CD.. mungkin satu cover habis cm buat 1 judul itu doang aja kali ya ???:cekakakan::cekakakan::cekakakan:

BHISITT 14th June 2009 02:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gule_gajah (Post 8179640)
Ntu judul lagu diatas beneran tuh ???? gw gak habis pikir kalo judul lagu itu masuk dalam cover CD.. mungkin satu cover habis cm buat 1 judul itu doang aja kali ya ???:cekakakan::cekakakan::cekakakan:

gw juga ga tau lagunya, cuma liat di wikipedia aja:cekakakan::cekakakan:

niy linknya: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Gb...ly_long_titles

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gule_gajah (Post 8179613)
Yang gw bold diatas, kayanya judul lagu terpanjang di Indonesia kali ya ???

masih panjangan dari sabang ampe merauke ah...:cekakakan:

Gule_gajah 14th June 2009 02:10

Gw mo setor yang ringan-ringan dulu aje :

*Ada apa dengan cinta - Melly
*Aku ada karna kau ada - Radja

Gule_gajah 14th June 2009 02:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by BHISITT (Post 8179676)
gw juga ga tau lagunya, cuma liat di wikipedia aja:cekakakan::cekakakan:

niy linknya: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Gb...ly_long_titles

masih panjangan dari sabang ampe merauke ah...:cekakakan:

Sejauh yang gw tau.. emang judul lagunya naif itu yang paling panjang... ada lagi sih yang panjang.. belalai gw jg panjang... hehehehehe sory OOT.. cm buat selingan mumpung dah larut...