DetikForum

DetikForum (http://forum.detik.com/index.php)
-   Sepakbola (http://forum.detik.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   [VIDEO] Ternyata sepakbola wanita lebih KERAS Bung !!!! (http://forum.detik.com/showthread.php?t=126265)

pejantan2712 11th November 2009 08:11

[VIDEO] Ternyata sepakbola wanita lebih KERAS Bung !!!!

Baru liat berita olah raga di tipi....

pertama...mikir, siapa itu Elizabet Lambert..?? pemain bola mana..??:bingung:
berikutnya, setelah melihat beritanya...gw terkejut :shocked:
...ternyata sepakbola wanita di USA sono luar biasa....luar biasa KERASnya....:sweatdrop::confused::cekakakan:

yang ini beserta analisis dari "pakar"nya........

ckckc.....ternyata wanita lebih frontal dari pada pria dilapangan bola !!!

@mod, rasanya threadnya belum ada....kalo ternyata sudah ada, dan dirasa udah ga penting lagi, silahkan digembok :good:

@all (cowo, cewe, kakek, nenek, adek, kakak, siapapunlah)
bukan tempat berantem yak :no:
hanya sekedar sharing.......jangan ditiru yang diatas...............

pejantan2712 11th November 2009 08:12

no PERTAMAX !!! :no:

wew....videonya ternyata menjadi salah satu hit di youtube :lol::confused:

Violent female footballer becomes YouTube star
Quote:

A punching, hair-pulling and hard-tackling American women's footballer has become an unwitting television and internet star after her vicious fouling was captured on camera.

The video of Elizabeth Lambert lashing out at opposing players, yanking one to the ground by her ponytail, has been watched by millions of people and drawn condemnation from senior figures in the sport.

Lambert, an occupational therapy student, has been suspended from the University of New Mexico team indefinitely and has issued a grovelling apology for her behaviour in a game against Brigham Young University.

Her success in briefly putting soccer on the sporting map in a country where it is largely ignored has not, however, endeared herself to the game's establishment.

Questioned about the defender's techniques, Kit Vela, the team coach, said: "Liz is a quality student-athlete, but in this instance her actions clearly crossed the line of fair play and good sportsmanship."

Commentators have gone rather further. ABC's Good Morning America described her fouling as "despicable losership".

Julie Foudy, a former Olympian and a figurehead of US women's soccer, told the ESPN channel: "Sure, there is jostling off the ball, that's part of the game of soccer and, in the women's game, there's even some hair-pulling, yes.

"But, oh my goodness, if you're going to pull someone's ponytail and about snap their head off with it, that's going over the line."

The ponytail's owner, a Brigham Young star player called Kassidy Shumway, and Carlee Payne, her team-mate and scorer of the game's first goal, took the brunt of Lambert's series of slaps, punches and high tackles.

Lambert apologised for letting "my emotions get the best of me in a heated solutions". She could still face possible disciplinary action.
Code:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/6538385/Violent-female-footballer-becomes-YouTube-star.html
permintaan maap Elizabeth Lambert
Quote:

She said :

"I am deeply and wholeheartedly regretful for my actions.

"My actions were uncalled for. I let my emotions get the best of me in a heated situation. I take full responsibility for my actions and accept any punishment felt necessary.

"This is in no way indicative of my character or the soccer player that I am. I am sorry to my coaches and team-mates for any and all damages I have brought upon them.

"I am especially sorry to BYU and the BYU women's soccer players that were personally affected by my actions. I have the utmost respect for the BYU women's soccer program and its players."
Code:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/news/6536378/Is-this-the-worlds-dirtiest-female-footballer.html

greg_graffin 11th November 2009 08:47

siyal....!!!pertamaxxx-nya dipake sama Ts nya :good:

beuh.....di lapangan aja nih cwe binal bgt......gimana klo di tempat tidur yak??? :ngiler: :ngiler: :ngiler:

btw. dia tuh main di liga mahasiswa ya???

panggilan kepada saudara SEBA_GUARDIENZ....!!!!!
tolong dipasok pics WAGS liga mahasiswa....!!!!

:good: :good: :good: :good:

armstrong 11th November 2009 09:23

yg penting page 1 :hface::hface:

runeforce 11th November 2009 14:41

yg pentink nongol diy page one dulu..
:hface::hface:
dapetz ajah niy TSnyah yg beginianz..
diubek2 yah tuh satu situz..
:cekakakan::cekakakan:
tapiy yg jelaz nice impoh gan..
:good::good:
salah masuk porum niy kayanyah gw..
:sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

anti_madrid 11th November 2009 16:01

Mejeng di page 1 ah....:nicethread:

Tadi pagi sempet liat di TV, tpi ga denger beritanya apa.. Untung TS bikin nih thread. Jadi tau deh.:good:

seba.guardienz 11th November 2009 16:24

kayaknya gue liat neh cuplikan di mana ya?

baru 2-3 hari yang lalu gue liat adegan ini..... :bingung: :bingung:

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg_graffin (Post 9186385)
panggilan kepada saudara SEBA_GUARDIENZ....!!!!!
tolong dipasok pics WAGS liga mahasiswa....!!!!

permintaan
ditolak.....

:music: :music: :music:

pejantan2712 12th November 2009 05:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by runeforce (Post 9188686)
dapetz ajah niy TSnyah yg beginianz..
diubek2 yah tuh satu situz..:cekakakan:
tapiy yg jelaz nice impoh gan..[/COLOR]

kan gw dah bilang...liatnya ditipi dulu....
tinggal search di google make namanya itu cewe jd keyword...langsung kluar :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg_graffin (Post 9186385)
beuh.....di lapangan aja nih cwe binal bgt......gimana klo di tempat tidur yak :ngiler:

btw. dia tuh main di liga mahasiswa ya???

lain nih seleranya...sukanya hardcore.........:cekakakan:

iya mainnya di liga mahasiswa....

Quote:

Originally Posted by seba.guardienz (Post 9189583)
kayaknya gue liat neh cuplikan di mana ya?

baru 2-3 hari yang lalu gue liat adegan ini..... :bingung:

palingan di tipi juga....atau lo dah ngubek2 youtube bei..??

pejantan2712 12th November 2009 05:29

ada berita menarik......
Elizabeth Lambert and Rhode Island Girls Soccer Fight - why the violence?
Quote:

All of a sudden we have an outbreak of female soccer sports violence with New Mexico Women's Soccer player Elizabeth Lambert pulling hair and hitting members of BYU's team during their playoff game last Thursday and now this video of a Rhode Island Girls Soccer Fight that was so heated it triggered another fight in the stands.

Reportedly, the scene was a Providence, R.I girls soccer team state championship on Sunday.

But the LA Times also reports that New Mexico Soccer Team player Elizabeth Lambert is from Lancaster Paraclete High School and was a standout player there.

But also notice that she's not doing all of the elbowing. Not to excuse what she did, but this video does show how violent Women's Soccer really is. Elizabeth Lambert's not an abnormality but really more a very good example of what does happen in Women's Soccer games. That she was considered a high school standout simply means that her tactics were applauded and refined for years until last week's video-captured performance where Lambert was literally beating the tar out of BYU.

Oh, New Mexico lost the game.

Why the violence? It's part of what I see as a social trend. I was at the San Francisco 49ers v. Tennessee Titans game Sunday and was struck by the number of men who were just walking around and seemingly drunk and looking for a fight.

All of the men who were doing this were walking in that "I'm a weight-lifter and pretty ******" way and some of the women they were with looked just as ridiculous in their own way. Yes, a number of fights, one large one, started. I've never seen a football game so full of people who weren't there to watch the game but to get "in the face" of other people.

After the game the fans in Titans colors were rude, mean, classless, and awful. Yes, their team won, but to openly taunt Niners fans was just terrible.
Code:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/abraham/detail??blogid=95&entry_id=51355
kebiasaan..?? :bingung:

greg_graffin 12th November 2009 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by seba.guardienz (Post 9189583)
permintaan
ditolak.....

:music: :music: :music:

^
^
bandar yg setengah hati :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by pejantan2712 (Post 9192351)
lain nih seleranya...sukanya hardcore.........:cekakakan:

iya mainnya di liga mahasiswa....

selain hardcoce ... suka jg metal, punk, & britpop

:cekakakan::cekakakan::cekakakan:

we want more gan....!!!!:smoking:
klo ga da yg berantem di lapangan....yg di tmpat lain jg gpp :ngiler:
yg penting cwe gan :D