View Single Post
Old 15th November 2010, 12:36
second.serenade
Medal Winner

second.serenade Super Legendsecond.serenade Super Legendsecond.serenade Super Legendsecond.serenade Super Legendsecond.serenade Super Legendsecond.serenade Super Legendsecond.serenade Super Legendsecond.serenade Super Legendsecond.serenade Super Legendsecond.serenade Super Legendsecond.serenade Super Legend

Dear Our Beloved President

When i see you in the first time on your campaign, there's a bright light resembling hope within your eyes.

Day by day this light shines even brighter, and when you've elected as our president I'm certain that this nation finally have a lighthouse and stranded ships will be no more.

But as time goes on, that light in the lighthouse of yours starting to fade. Ships began to astray. I begin concern what the cause is. I try to check the power resources but there's nothing wrong with it. It's as powerful as it used to be.

So why that your light keep fading away?
Am i check the wrong element of the lighthouse of yours?
Or maybe those ships start to refuse the light that you gave?

Still, I try to keep searching for the answer. Though i realize, maybe there is no answer at all.

"All the guys who have the skill have the championships, and the guy who have the most skill have seven of them" - Jock Clear