View Single Post
Old 28th July 2008, 09:28
renfei
Groupie Member

renfei Super Legendrenfei Super Legendrenfei Super Legendrenfei Super Legendrenfei Super Legendrenfei Super Legendrenfei Super Legendrenfei Super Legendrenfei Super Legendrenfei Super Legendrenfei Super Legend

Default Milan Forever

MILAN FOREVER
7/27/2008 6:16:00 PM
"I'm fine at Milan. I don't think there is a better team than this. I hope to finish my career at Milan, I still have two years left on my contract and I hope to renew it again." - THE DECLARATIONS OF PIRLO -

MILANELLO - Here are the declarations made by Andrea Pirlo to Milan Channel 's microphones before the afternoon training session:

Andrea, a balance of the Euros?
"Unfortunately the Euros did not go very well because we didn't get to the final so we are a bit disappointed. But now it's over and we are thinking of Milan."

How do you see the next league season?
"I think there are four teams who will fight for the Scudetto with Milan: Inter, Roma, Juventus and Fiorentina, so we will fight until the end because this is our first objective."

You internationals came later, how are the preparations going?
"We are doing the same work as our team mates, which they did in the preceding week, in a while we will train with them. Personally I feel a bit tired because the work, especially in the legs, is starting to make itself felt, but it's good like this."

Ronaldinho?
"Unfortunately I have not had the chance to meet him yet. I'm very happy about the transfer campaign Milan have done."

Next season Milan will play in the Uefa Cup...
"Yes, it's a new competition and we will do what we can to win it."

Pirlo is a player who is always followed by other teams...
"Yes, but I'm fine at Milan. I still have a long contract and I don't think there is a better team than this, it's one of the strongest teams. I hope to finish my career at Milan, I still have two years left on my contract and I hope to renew it again."