View Single Post
Old 28th July 2009, 22:44
Ceye
Groupie Member

Ceye Super LegendCeye Super LegendCeye Super LegendCeye Super LegendCeye Super LegendCeye Super LegendCeye Super LegendCeye Super LegendCeye Super LegendCeye Super LegendCeye Super Legend

Jangan menyerah Gila...posisi lini depan Italia masih terbuka lebar....

Quote:
Alberto Gilardino Tells Amauri: This Is My Italy

The Fiorentina hitman believes Amauri will find it hard to worm his way into the Italian squad for World Cup 2010...

Italy striker Alberto Gilardino is eyeing World Cup glory, and he has told Azzurri hopeful Amauri that challenging for a squad place will not be easy.

Gila is hoping for a good run with Fiorentina this term knowing it will lead to a nod and wink from Nazionale coach Marcello Lippi. Juventus striker Amauri is taking a look at a possible call up, but Gilardino is in no mood to give up his place.

"This season will be my World Cup term, and with this I have said everything," the striker told Tuttosport.

"Amauri? I have been hearing talk for a couple of years and I am used to it. Amauri is a good player, but it's Lippi who decides.

"I will not give up my place. I have no intention of doing so. South Africa is my objective, but I have to do well with Fiorentina in order to get there."

Reports suggest Amauri harbours hope of an Italian call up, but Lippi has always played down the hype.

Wadah berkumpulnya para Manager Cerdik, Cantik dan Terbaik dari Detikers, Klik gambar untuk bergabung atau klik tulisan JOIN