View Single Post
Old 28th March 2009, 22:23
becks_man
Mania Member

becks_man is a legendbecks_man is a legendbecks_man is a legendbecks_man is a legendbecks_man is a legendbecks_man is a legendbecks_man is a legendbecks_man is a legendbecks_man is a legendbecks_man is a legendbecks_man is a legend

Fabio Capello has highlighted Wednesday's World Cup qualifying clash with Ukraine as crucial to his team's chances of sealing their passage to South Africa in 2010.

England face Slovakia in a friendly game at Wembley on Saturday as they continue their preparations for next week's Group Six match.

And the Italian believes his side will then face a tough test against a Ukraine side who currently sit five points behind England with a game in hand.

"The Ukrainian league has just started, so a lot of players will be very fresh," said the England Manager.

"We are a little bit tired, but this will not be an excuse.

"Ukraine are a very good team. They drew against Croatia and it will be a very tough game and a very important game.

"If we win, and I hope we do, the distance between us will be five points.

"I am very happy because the players follow me, my ideas and it's going very well every time we meet.

"We have created a group mentality which will help us to go forward."

18elieve oh, Udah 19 ya........ eh ga jadi 20 ya eh jadi ding 20 nya....welcome moyesss