Thread: GOsiP Socialite
View Single Post
Old 20th June 2009, 12:47
heavenly
Addict Member

heavenly is a celebrity wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carine View Post
arya siapa sih? aduh jangan yang kekecilang banget dong mak, gw susah cari infonya hahaha. Geelong cakep2 ya? coba gw bisa jadi angkatan mereka, gw masuk geelong deh hahaha.

camila cantik dong aslinya. jasmine de milo, not bad lah. cuma ada di harrods setau gw, ya kan punya bapaknya juga haha. belum pernah punya juga sih. kyknya gw pernah bahas si camila deh di depan2.

heavenly, gw udah gather info. cinta emang sahabatan ama nonon itu dari dulu. manda syarfuan juga setau gw udah mau lulus S2nya dari ny
Arya and dimas kuntadi,ex alpus,melb,seattle, two hot brothers (son of eddy kuntadi,one of ketuanya kadin lah,forgot his department yang mana).Iya they were in same "gank",cinta-nonon-putri.mita soedarjo-riched.Manda just graduated last month,papa mama nya ke NY for the graduation,i'll post some of the pics nanti ya.Btw last night in BF (others:blowfish) ada nonon cinta juga tuh,cinta was with casey,nonon was with the ever so hot AI,hehehehehe..ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD gong nyaaaaa,there was ADRIIIII,oh ya there was shawn too (on his own,surprisingly).I guess if you or mak were in BF last night udah cant control yourselves deh hahahahaha.And btw,pasti lo hold your breath if you see what i saw last night,shawn on his own,duduk dibawah and his red boxer highly visible,hehe.

Few weeks ago i bumped into nadim's mom di butik nya tante ghea di menteng,she was trying on some ethnic dress sama madame ambassador nya UK.

Wah kalo yang chinese families better ask mak,she's more expert than me,i'm not that expert on chinese families,but surely you can ask on the chinese families' business,or almost anything regarding yang keluarga "melayu" ke gue hehehehe.

On the chinese mainlanders,im asking everybody deh,is it just me atau anybody else juga realize there more and more and more mainlanders jalan2 dan belanja di jakarta,mostly in plaza indonesia,anybody else realizes same thing??

btw last night bday nya danti rukmana (as in mbak tutut-indra rukmana daughter) in buddha bar (dunno what its called now),the theme was black on black.

Last edited by heavenly; 20th June 2009 at 13:19..