Thread: GOsiP Socialite
View Single Post
Old 13th January 2009, 01:25
mak.comblang
Mania Member

mak.comblang has become a starmak.comblang has become a starmak.comblang has become a starmak.comblang has become a star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carine View Post
iya Mak, dulu lumayan sering hang out ama Olivia. ke Fabrics dll. but i don't really know the reason why Janice and Olivia are not friends anymore. yup you got it right, Olive hangs with richest Asian people but i never heard from her nowadays. yes, the Wujantos were there tapi nggak terlalu kenal. Janice itu cucunya Soetanto Djuhar yang partner Salim kan? Kartohadiprojo was there too, si Rubinni. which bank that Putihrai family owns? she's Dinda's close friend too. La Cianega is a good neighborhood too. haha i'm simple, really. i'm not interested to be the part of Indonesian so-called socialite. bacause you and Sommer are always fighting, and it looks cute! oh Mak, the Soehartos were in LA too. Gendis right? lived in Bel Air, besides Eddy Murphy's mansion. Mak bahasa Indonesia nya lancar nggak after for good? i'm affraid people will accused me 'bule palsu', habisnya ini masih suka bingung dan belepotan. mau sok pakai bahasa anak muda tapi suka salah, sedangkan kalau pakai yang baku i sounded like old people haha. iya Mak, kenal ama si Geraldine. she's prettier than her mom. i was always scared of Tante Magda's lips hehehe, and i told Geraldine abt this too hehe. Brenna Pribadi kenal nggak Mak? kita spt reunion ya
my god carine,

who the hell are u? u know Brenna, u know Geri, u know tante Magda, u know Olive, do we know each other too? huahahuahuhuauhauha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, because I know that Olive and Janice had a clash about "friends that they hangout with"..it's because i heard that Jennifer Kumala steal Janice from Olive....but I don't really like the Kumala sisters and their friends....a bit like the "new money"...i don't get along with kumala sisters, so i shouldn't say further....it's just the way we socialize is really different.....i always thought that the kumala is absolutely not the "east coast" style....they're more like the orange county style HAHAHAHAHAHA!, what a downgrade but that's the truth... I like Olive circle of friend.....but i dislike her when she was drunk, because she can be so miserable and depressed....and i had to listen to her "curhat"

Olive is in my BB list actually....we still hangout together if she in town...i saw her few weeks ago when I was in London....

Janice Djuhar is the daughter of Teddy Djuhar, grand daughter of Soetanto Djuhar who owned 80% of Indocement.....

Her Grandfather was part of The Gang of Four which consists of Soedono Salim (oom Liem), Ibrahim Risjad, Soebronto Laras (Indomobil), Soetanto Djuhar).

Soetanto Djuhar has two son, Teddy and Johny, Johny Djuhar wife owned the Tiara Bangsa School....and his daughter called Bryna Djuhar yg sekarang work in Singapore Press Holding, Straits Times I think...

Oemar Putihrai, Olive father or Otto Putihrai father owned Bank Tamara and some stuff like Kartika Plaza Bali Hotel that partnered with Tommy W.
Oemar Putihrai also owned Omni Batavia Hotel......their residence in Singapore is at Four Seasons Apt........same thing with tante Magda but different tower aja hehehee....yeah i think, mariana putihrai do her shopping in london yah.....tapi kan si Ottonya sekarang di Singapore....apa udah di Jkt? I'm not really close with Otto.....althought he went to BU.

I know that Olive mom, Marianna Putihrai has been out from Singapore Tatler in this 5 yrs....one of my source in singapore says, where's mrs Putihrai??? what happened to her? my answered was "oh I think she spent most time in London this day with Olivia".....yeah they're out in Singapore list this day....but appararently Sally Djuhar is always hit the social pages and all the charities in Sing.....

Well if Tante Magda drives 3series, Olive drives 7series....

Personally, I don't really like tante Magda, she's a bit hmmmm fake i think....Geraldine used to be like Britney Spears when she was in SAS....but after she went to LA, she got this make over, she transformed to such a "polished" girl yg kemana-mana totting birkin.......with atttitude....do you know who is Tante Magda husband??? i never know tho......is not Jacob Oetama, right? pemilik kompas??? why in earth her surname is Oetama?

I know that tante Magda used to have this gallery at kemang, called taksu that part of Caroline Lyman, Magda and Miss Luki...

I know Brenna but not really close, I think she's pretty ya.....what do you think?

Last edited by mak.comblang; 13th January 2009 at 01:40..