View Single Post
Old 5th July 2011, 22:31
Me_Myself_and_AcMilan
Medal Winner

Me_Myself_and_AcMilan Super LegendMe_Myself_and_AcMilan Super LegendMe_Myself_and_AcMilan Super LegendMe_Myself_and_AcMilan Super LegendMe_Myself_and_AcMilan Super LegendMe_Myself_and_AcMilan Super LegendMe_Myself_and_AcMilan Super LegendMe_Myself_and_AcMilan Super LegendMe_Myself_and_AcMilan Super LegendMe_Myself_and_AcMilan Super LegendMe_Myself_and_AcMilan Super Legend

Default Prometheus (Alien prequel) | 8 Juni 2012

PROMETHEUS

Studio:
20th Century Fox

Release Date:
8 June 2012

Director:
Ridley Scott

Actor/Actress:
- Noomi Rapace as Elisabeth Shaw
- Charlize Theron as Meredith Vickers
- Michael Fassbender as David the android
- Idris Elba as Janek
- Guy Pearce as Peter Weyland
- Logan Marshall-Green as Charlie Holloway

Background Story

Quote:
"The film will be really tough, really nasty. It's the dark side of the moon. We are talking about gods and engineers. Engineers of space. And were the aliens designed as a form of biological warfare? Or biology that would go in and clean up a planet?" The story, which originally went through several drafts, featured a female lead character and would present a "technologically feasible" view on the early stages of "near faster-than light" travel, as well as focus on terraforming and Weyland Industries before its merger with the Yutani Corporation. The film would explore the nature and origin of the unknown extraterrestrial race, who only had a brief appearance in the first Alien as the derelict spaceship's pilot. Scott also announced that the original Zeta II Reticuli planetary system would have been part of the prequel story
1st Teaser Trailer

Last edited by Me_Myself_and_AcMilan; 7th June 2012 at 16:12..