Thread: GOsiP Socialite
View Single Post
Old 13th January 2009, 00:51
mak.comblang
Mania Member

mak.comblang has become a starmak.comblang has become a starmak.comblang has become a starmak.comblang has become a star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carine View Post
me? wicked? noooo, darimana bisa bilang gue wicked spt Poison Ivy? i'm sweet! that's why i told you maybe we can be friends in real life (atau jangan2 udah ya). yes poshy, but i'm just a simple girl. i hold my breath for almost a minute (exaggerate a lil bit) when i saw Lakshmi Mittal's (the steel magnate)mansion! goodness gracious, it's near the Kensington Palace. the most expensice private residence ever in the history of real estate i think. US$100 Mil. i lived in Wilshire Blvd. agreed, Jodie Foster is so great. she's from Yale btw. Putihrai? yes i know Olivia. the Ismans also there. Djuhar? Janice? where is she now? been ages since the last time i saw her. but i'm so gaptek, i don't have a Facebook acc. i hate Friendster and Facebook.
You doesn't sound simple to me from the way I observed your writing.....hehehehe......

well wonder if the estate already worthed US$100 Million, what's the personal asset then? I need some experts to count that i guess hahaha!...

gosh, from Mayfair to Wilshire..........always near the boutique and multi-million expensive area, huh???? if you said you're simple, I would jump from the Chrysler Tower.....

I lived near La Cienega Blvd, near Beverly Center huahuahuahahuuaa!!!!...

Oh yeah, the Ismans were in London too......I remembered that.

So you hangout with Olive when you were in London? she used to friends with lots of Indo but she's separating from them this day and hangout with the Richest Singaporean, Middle Eastern/Indian in London, isn't she?? she also so much thinner....but the last time when I saw her in Singapore last year, she was wearing a croc birkin size 35.....my my....faint!...are their family is still that wealthy???

Janice Djuhar is in LA now.....as you know that Olive and Janice used to be BFF.....Janice cousin, the Wujanto kids such as Caryn Wujanto and Reyna Wujanto were in London from 1996 I think....

Ohhhh, so do you know Geraldine Oetomo too??? her mom is tante Magda Hutagalung yg selalu kayak mo J.Lo.....she lives near you tho, Miss Willshire Hahahaha!

Last edited by mak.comblang; 13th January 2009 at 01:05..