View Single Post
Old 14th June 2009, 02:02
Gule_gajah
Groupie Member

Gule_gajah is a legendGule_gajah is a legendGule_gajah is a legendGule_gajah is a legendGule_gajah is a legendGule_gajah is a legendGule_gajah is a legendGule_gajah is a legendGule_gajah is a legendGule_gajah is a legendGule_gajah is a legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHISITT View Post
tambahin lagi:

1. Love, Exciting and New Come Aboard, We're Expecting You. Love, Life's Sweetest Reward. Let It Flow, It Floats Back to You. The Love Boat Will Soon Be Making Another Run, the Love Boat Promises Something for Everyone, Set a Course for Adventure, Your Mind on a New Romance. Love Won't Hurt Anymore, It's an Open Smile on a Friendly Shore. Yes Love! It's Love! The Love Boat Will Soon Be Making Another Run. The Love Boat Promises Something for Everyone, Set a Course for Adventure, Your Mind on a New Romance. Love Won't Hurt Anymore, It's an Open Smile on a Friendly Shore. It's Love! It's Love! It's Love! It's the Love Boat-Ah! It's the Love Boat-Ah! --- Speedranch^Jansky Noise

2. Regretting What I Said to You When You Called Me At 11:00 On Friday Morning To Tell Me That 1:00 Friday Afternoon You Were Gonna Leave Your Office, Go Downstairs, Hail A Cab, To Go Out To The Airport, To Catch A Plane, To Go Skiing In The Alps For Two Weeks. Not That I Wanted To Go With You; I Wasn't Able To Leave Town, I'm Not A Very Good Skier, I Couldn't Expect You To Pay My Way, But After Going Out With You For Three Years, I Don't Like Surprises. -- Christine Lavin

3. The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them until They Are off Our Lands! -- Sufjan Stevens

4. Someday, in the Event That Mankind Actually Figures out What It Is That This World Revolves Around, Thousands of People Are Going to Be Shocked and Perplexed to Find Out That It Was Not Them. Sometimes This Includes Me -- The Chariot

5. Some People Know All Too Well How Bad Liquorice, Or Any Candy For That Matter, Can Taste When Having Laid Out In The Sun Too Long - And I Think I Just Ate Too Much -- The Hives

6. She Was Waitin' for Her Mother at the Station in Torino and You Know I Love You Baby But It's Getting Too Heavy to Laugh -- Shawn Philips

7. Dari sabang sampai merauke.. paling panjang booo.....
Ntu judul lagu diatas beneran tuh ???? gw gak habis pikir kalo judul lagu itu masuk dalam cover CD.. mungkin satu cover habis cm buat 1 judul itu doang aja kali ya ???