View Single Post
Old 17th August 2013, 05:50
Blacklight
Addict Member

Blacklight has become a starBlacklight has become a starBlacklight has become a starBlacklight has become a star

TRANSKRIP ASLI TENTANG PEMBERITAAN HILLSBOROUGH

[img]http://4.bp.********.com/-J1wVjtiYAhE/T4nfIDNBUII/AAAAAAAAAP0/zKZ39sDudB4/s1600/4326050675_a2327bfc79.jpg[/img]

Don’t Buy The Sun.
The Hillsborough Disaster occured on Saturday, April 15, 1989.

96 fans would ultimately lose their lives.
They’d gone to Hillsborough to see Liverpool and Nottingham Forest contest the semi-final of the FA Cup.
The following is some of the coverage of the disaster from The Sun ‘newspaper’ from the Wednesday onwards. It is presented here as it was originally written.
The claims in this coverage would later be shown to be without foundation. Although the inquiry found the police were at fault, the battle for justice has still not been won. But the battle goes on, and will go on until that justice is handed down.
The Sun newspaper would go on to be boycotted on Merseyside - and also up and down the country - by fans of Liverpool, Everton, other clubs and people who weren’t football fans at all. It was - and remains - a very much appreciated show of solidarity to the victims and their families.
That boycott goes on to this day, over 22 years later.
For more background on the disaster, please visit http://www.hfdinfo.com/

THE TRUTH
Some fans picked pockets of victims
Some fans urinated on the brave cops
Some fans beat up PC giving kiss of life
Picture: Superintendent Marshall
Under fire … Superintendent Marshall

By HARRY ARNOLD and JOHN ASKILL

DRUNKEN Liverpool fans viciously attacked rescue workers as they tried to revive victims of the Hillsborough soccer disaster, it was revealed last night.
Police officers, firemen and ambulance crew were punched, kicked and urinated upon by a hooligan element in the crowd.
Some thugs rifled the pockets of injured fans as they were stretched out unconscious on the pitch.
In one shameful episode, a gang of Liverpool fans noticed the blouse of a girl trampled to death in the crush had risen above her breasts.

STUNG
As a policeman struggled in vain to revive her, they jeered: “ Throw her up here and we will **** her.”
Sheffield officers – stung by criticism of themselves and their boss Superintendent Roger Marshall – hit back yesterday to reveal their side of the story.
As the death of a 14-year-old boy brought the toll to 95, cops claimed their rescue effort was hampered by hooligans tanked up at a three-hour boozing session.
One furious policeman who witnessed the disaster on Saturday stormed: “To paint all the Liverpool fans lily-white is wrong.
“As we struggled in appalling conditions to save lives, fans standing further up the terrace were openly urinating on us and the bodies of the dead.
“And as policemen on the pitch tried to save the injured they were hampered by other Liverpool fans kicking and punching them.”
His story was confirmed by Police Federation rep Paul Middup, who revealed how several of his members broke down and wept as they told him what they had witnessed.
“I don’t doubt these stories are true,” he said. “I am sick of hearing of how good the crowd were.
“Some arrived tanked up and the situation faced by officers was simply terrifying.”
But Pc Middup stressed that only a small minority of the Liverpool fans behaved so badly
Most police officers refused to be named because of the impending full scale inquiry.
But a high ranking officer at the ground said: “They were just acting like animals. My men faced a double hell – the disaster and the fury of the fans who attacked us.”
South Yorkshire ambulance chief Don Page revealed one of his men was so badly assaulted by drunken fans he needed hospital treatment. A fireman was also attacked.
A second police officer added: “As one young officer gave the kiss of life and heart massage he was given a savage kick by a lout.”
A third policeman said: “There was a lot of pilfering.
“Personal possessions were missing as well as cash. People were picking up coins which had fallen from victims’ pockets. It was sickening.”
The police claims were backed by Sheffield MP Irvine Patnick, who spoke to officers on duty in the mortuary hours after the tragedy.
“They told me they were hampered, harassed, punched, kicked and urinated on by Liverpool fans,” he said.
“I have kept quiet about this because I didn’t want to inflame a delicate situation.
“But these are the stories told to me by policemen just after it had happened. I saw the bruising on their bodies.”

Thursday, April 20, 1989
Thought: Nothing but the truth
Logo: GATES OF HELL

I WAS ROBBED BY KOP YOBS

A SICKENED publican told yesterday how he came to the aid of Liverpool fans after the Hillsborough disaster – and they repaid his kindness by robbing him.
Landlord Richard Wright took pity on a group of lads who claimed to be shaken after seeing the soccer tragedy which claimed 95 lives.
He let them use his private phone to tell their parents they had survived.
Wife Linda even made them ham sandwiches.
But the callous yobs WRENCHED his cigarette machine off the wall, NICKED packets worth £300 and PLUNDERED brass ornaments from behind the bar.
Richard, of the Travellers pub at Birdwell South Yorks, stormed: “This lot have brought shame on decent football supporters.

SHAME
“The [sic] took everything they could lay their hands on. They knew exactly what they were doing. I can’t believe that any fans
Continued on Page Five

Last edited by Blacklight; 2nd September 2013 at 21:44..