View Single Post
Old 5th February 2018, 01:57
darkcontact
Registered Member

darkcontact is a new comer

Default marka tescil

Patent attorneys work in various ways, utilizing an assortment of procedures. You can't sensibly anticipate that a patent lawyer will change to meet your requests. I get individuals disclosing to me that they would prefer not to impart by means of email, they don't utilize Marka Tescil and they lean toward phone and composed correspondence. My reaction is to state "that is fine, yet I would prefer not to work with you and won't work with you." By layering on requests you can influence working with you to take additional time, cost increasingly and prompt wasteful aspects and unnecessary duplication of work. That costs additional, confounds matters and prompts blunders. Choosing a patent lawyer is exceptionally individual and working with somebody who is in agreement with you is essential. Pick somebody who you coordinate well with, yet do understand a few requests will close entryways with a few, which may not be to your greatest advantage.

Marka tescil, Patent Tescil ve Tasarım Tescil için yurtiçi ve yurtdışı tüm koruma seçenekleri, son gelişmeler ve haberler, Türkiye ve Global ölçekte değişen mevzuatlar ve getirdikleri, hukuki yorum ve görüşler. Tpe Marka Sorgulama