View Single Post
Old 19th January 2017, 14:24
sahara10
Silver Member

sahara10 Super Legendsahara10 Super Legendsahara10 Super Legendsahara10 Super Legendsahara10 Super Legendsahara10 Super Legendsahara10 Super Legendsahara10 Super Legendsahara10 Super Legendsahara10 Super Legendsahara10 Super Legend

Default Breaking news Gossipa Gossipi seputar artis kdrama

yukkk biar teteup masih bisa berhosip diluar bahasan drama2 yang sedang ongoing..... kita suguhin berita2 terbaru dari artis2 sono.....
yang masih anget2 nih.... kabar mematahkan hati dari ahjussi Rain + Kim taehee.... finally yaaa....mutusin nikah juga......

Hari ini Rain & Kim Tae Hee akan melakukan janji suci pernikahan mereka.

Sejak pagi hari tadi (19/1) dikabarkan media setempat, terlihat sudah banyak tamu undangan yang mulai berdatangan ke katedral yang berlokasi di distrik Kahoe, Seoul untuk menyaksikan pernikahan mereka.

Kedua mempelai akan melakukan upacara pemberkatan pada jam 12 W.I.B (14:00 KST) nanti.

Namun mereka melakukan akan pernikahan privat dengan hanya didatangi kerabat dan keluarga, sehingga media pun sulit untuk mencari tahu lebih lanjut mengenai kelangsungan acara pernikahan.

Duh, selamat menikah ya !

January 17, Rain posted a sweet handwritten letter on Instagram announcing his engagement to Kim Tae Hee. Here is Rain letter:

Hello, I hope everyonehealthy this cold winter.

This is Jung Ji Hoon.

œAlready 16 years have passed since I debuted. The fans that were with me all that time have become beautiful women and mothers.

Now I, as the oldest son in my household, also seek to become a great husband. [Kim Tae Hee] has always been there for me, unmoving, in sad times and in happy times, and she never fails to amaze me. Our trust and love for each other is as strong as ever, and we'™ve decided to take the leap.

As the current times are unstable, we will be as quiet and humble as possible with our wedding ceremony. As such, we apologize for not revealing details to the public.

Thank you again to everyone for sending me so much love over 16 years. I will continue to move forward with my career, both as a singer and actor, with responsibility and modesty.

She is the best present to me.

source : soompi

eehh itu kan katanya nikahnya februari yaaa....kok beredar kabar hari ini sih nikahnya.......

Last edited by sahara10; 19th January 2017 at 14:34..