View Single Post
Old 22nd June 2009, 01:49
heavenly
Addict Member

heavenly is a celebrity wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mak.comblang View Post
heavenly,

kalo ngga salah, ade dulu seangkatan ama intan deh pas di 3, ya kan?.

about sarah sechan sis; ade fitri, she's a pr girl now in Jakarta, isn't she?
Yes ade (andrini,not ade fitri) same batch with teh intan in 3,angkatan 97,same batch with them di SMA 3 ada 2 of the bening members,terus ada anak2 vespa named otto and abob,more to circle anak gaul selatan lah (abob perza thalia macribi's ex,quite regulars in a+ magazines and quite visible in casa-vespa circle)

I guess so ade fitri and her husband have moved back to jakarta ya,after they moved from NY kalo ga salah sempet di sg bentar then move back to jakarta,But i'm not sure sih where she works now.Why dont we talk about sarah sechan's hot husband emir hakim,background family apa ya??He's filthy rich himself kan,anak sydney dulu,terus all i know he owns that payon restaurant in kemang,which used to be his family house (that land is so huge buat ukuran kemang yaaa),is this emir hakim might related to "godfather" datuk hakim??Btw speaking of the hakims,i saw adil hakim in loewy sometime last week,he sure is getting "bigger" dan tambah kaya om2 ya sekarang,must be hormonals hehe.

No no,i'm not friend with budi (others:budisatrio djiwandono,the hottest caleg in last election,son of ex BI govenor soedrajat djiwandono,nephew of prabowo thru budi's maternal side,his mom is the sister of prabowo,which makes him the grandson of mr.soemitro djojohadikusumo-the pioneer of banking in indonesia and one of top 3 richest "melayu" back in 40s-50s).Altho i saw budi few times riding bucati motorbikes sama aga (bakrie),they're friends back from their college years in boston.Here i post you some recent pics of him dari colette event in immigrant few weeks ago.From the pics,seemed like he's quite "close" with that chinese girl yang next to thania ya,any clue who she is??i dont know her,is that "anjani" that u guys were referring to?
Attached Images

Last edited by heavenly; 22nd June 2009 at 02:00..