View Single Post
Old 13th April 2012, 17:02
Z-Bubble
Mania Member

Z-Bubble is a legendZ-Bubble is a legendZ-Bubble is a legendZ-Bubble is a legendZ-Bubble is a legendZ-Bubble is a legendZ-Bubble is a legendZ-Bubble is a legendZ-Bubble is a legendZ-Bubble is a legendZ-Bubble is a legend

ikut nimbrung nih... berhubung ane udah quit dari tret chibi cuma mau share aja yang ane tau...

klo gak salah si wenda itu ada ribut sama si Felly bukan anisa cuma klo wenda ada ribut sama anisa ane gak tau tapi info itu dapet darimana?

setau ane sesaat sebelum conference si felly sempet nyindir devi di twitter nya

Quote:
@CherlyChiBi: Disaat hrs mnutupi ssuatu demi kepentingan bersama itu namanya tekanan batin men! *semangat cherly*!

‏ @DeviChiBi RT @CherlyChiBi: Disaat hrs mnutupi ssuatu demi kepentingan bersama itu namanya tekanan batin men! *semangat cherly n Devi*

@FellyChiBi Jgn sk nambah2in kata di twitter, krna hnya mnunjukkan karakter asli km,yg sk nmbah2in crita dkisah hdupmu.Cpt/lmbt org akn tau sifat jlkmu.
Quote:
ada sedikit cerita kecil yang menarik untuk dibaca, believe it or not is depend on you gays...

@Ltheoracle

sebulan lalu user twit di atas sudah memprediksi bahwa bakalan ada 2 personil chibi yang bakalan keluar

dan dia ada sedikit memprediksi tentang chibi kedepannya

dan ini sedikit tulisan di blognya mengenai cherrybelle

http://ltheoracle.tumblr.com/post//cherrybelle
My Girls band Prediction Phenomenas. (an explanation)

Around a month ago i made a prophet that a girls band named CherryBelle will lost 2 of the member which is Wenda and Devi.
After thatcmany of their So Called Fans were angry to me amd said Bad things about me.. Some even say a bad words that not a human supposed to say.. Im sad.
Now today the news out from the Band that indeed my prophet was happen as real, again ppl shoot bad words things i made that happen, (some were actually praise me)
So let me say something about it.. I got this gift just a round a year less, this is new for me.. Yet i can see future with my abilities and a tarot cards.. A gift from GOD.
I dont and i never play GOD at all. Im a religious.. I believe in God.. And respect all religions.
Again.. I believe in God and im a religious girl..
However this gift i got from God can be used to help ppl..
To see the reality to give hopes and to stay strong in the most difficult condition. And thats what i do on my twitter.. Many of you has experience it..
Many has change the life and decision to be better person.. And im happy.
So what really happen on me with tha Band?
I was playing my cards.. And i saw them on TV, and i try to see the future of them..
And i saw that.. 2 of them.. Out.. 2 or 3, i even named the person in my twit..
Many ppl told me not to play God.. But indeed many ppl think the bands was God and their life is depends on them.. Many CRIED and some even said gonna kill himself if the band end… WHAT IS THAT.?
We can be a fans of something but we cant depend on them..
Remember that.
I hope what i did will open the eyes that nothing in this world made to be eternal..
This Band? Is just an example..
Many also ask me,. How the bands later? Will they survive? Many.. So many ask me.. Hundreds…
Wait a minutes.. Once u deny me once u dont trust in me.. Now u ask me?
Thats so sad..
I dont want to see about them anymore.. But one i know those two girls out.. Will have a better future… A bright better future..
My name is L
Im a servant of God.

Tagged: Cherrybelle ltheoracle
Posted on April 12, 2012

ini buat seru2an aja boleh dipercaya boleh tidak...