View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2009, 11:34
sexy4yennie
Mania Member

sexy4yennie is a superstar wannabesexy4yennie is a superstar wannabesexy4yennie is a superstar wannabesexy4yennie is a superstar wannabesexy4yennie is a superstar wannabesexy4yennie is a superstar wannabe

Send a message via Yahoo to sexy4yennie
Default 2009/02/21/lee-min-hos-childhood-story-part-4-beginning-with-50000 won daily pay

This part 4 talks mainly about Lee Min Ho’s high school period and his first step to becoming an actor. We are now getting closer to the current Lee Min Ho.

(Description from Lee Min Ho’s mum)

Lee Min Ho (16 to 19 years old)
The apartment that we are residing in now is in fact provided by Min Ho. After Min Ho signed the contract with his current management agency, he immediately gave us the entire portion as the rental deposit for the new apartment.

Min Ho is just such an affectionate child. He became a part-time model for a fashion magazine after he entered high school, with a daily salary of 50000 won. Every time he received his pay, he would always buy some presents for his sister and mom.

Although neither was there any surprise, nor was there any touching words mentioned, he would often place a stalk of rose on the dining table without detection or put the cosmetic stuff that he had bought sneakily on my dressing table. If he saw me eating my meal alone, he would then say “Mom, why do you eat alone? Come on, let’s eat together”, and chat with me while eating.

During his second year in high school, he started to realize his dream of becoming an actor. Within the next few years, he underwent trainings as well as participated in several projects such as “Secret Campus” (2006), “Mackerel Run” (2007) and “My School E.T” (2008), and began his first step to become an actor.

It was a huge commotion in our neighbourhood when Min Ho first appeared in “Secret Campus”. Relatives and friends were all very concerned about him.They often discussed “who is that handsome actor?”, “after being a trainee for such a long time, Min Ho is finally on TV!”, etc.The first time Min Ho appeared on the fashion magazine as the main model, he bought several copies of that issue back and shared it with his friends and neighbours.

credz hanfever