DetikForum

DetikForum (http://forum.detik.com/index.php)
-   Detikers League (http://forum.detik.com/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   Debate Pemain Detikers League (http://forum.detik.com/showthread.php?t=136529)

D-Sky 17th January 2010 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceye (Post 9587004)
Walah.....berarti Savino memang ditakdirkan menjadi top skor tuh....besok2 kalau kamu lawan tim ku, kamu pake bruise yak, biar tim ku dapat penalti.....:winner:
Khan aq juga pengen striker ku jadi top skor...masak Kun Aguero kalah gol nya di banding savino yang cuman bek....:nyerah:

abisnya dulu striker2 gua gagal melulu kalo penalty,,, makanya gua kasi si Savino aja,,, kalo ama dia pasti masuk,,, free kick pun pasti masuk hehe,,,

Ceye 17th January 2010 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Sky (Post 9587023)
abisnya dulu striker2 gua gagal melulu kalo penalty,,, makanya gua kasi si Savino aja,,, kalo ama dia pasti masuk,,, free kick pun pasti masuk hehe,,,

Savino said "I'm very interest to join Brajamusti Ungu. I love Melbie but I want to play with Chinmi Siefan. I hope Frozen Sky will release me to join with Brajamusti Ungu next season."

sumber www.skyunitedfc.com :winner::winner::winner:

D-Sky 17th January 2010 19:11

Official: Savino Turato renews his vow to stay at Sky United FC

Official: Savino Turato renews his vow to stay at Sky United FC.

Savino Turato has vented his frustrations regarding the press and their speculations over his future.

He has reiterated his feelings regarding the speculation over his future at Sky United, claiming that even if the defender came out and said that he would end his career at the United Stadium, the papers would continue to churn out rumours.

"Once more, there have been stories in the media recently talking about my future," Turato told Sky United’s official match programme.

"I’m very happy at Sky United and have said it many times – but I cannot control what the newspapers say or stop the press. When they speak for me, I don’t understand it because only my friends, family and FrozenSky know what I think. It’s just a story that will go on and on, even if I was to say I would stay and retire here! I’ve said many times I’m proud to be captain of this club and I see my future with Sky United."

Source: SkyUnitedFC.com

shanhushie_nakamura 18th January 2010 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceye (Post 9587124)
Savino said "I'm very interest to join Brajamusti Ungu. I love Melbie but I want to play with Chinmi Siefan. I hope Frozen Sky will release me to join with Brajamusti Ungu next season."

sumber www.skyunitedfc.com :winner::winner::winner:

wedew ade yg ngarepin bangets si savino gabung ketimnye nih ............. :cekakakan:

gw dukung dah cy .... asal si ayala lo jual ke tim gw cy ............. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Sky (Post 9587609)
Official: Savino Turato renews his vow to stay at Sky United FC.

Savino Turato has vented his frustrations regarding the press and their speculations over his future.

Source: SkyUnitedFC.com

ngemeng2 kalo dilepas lo mao jual berape nih om ............. :D

D-Sky 19th January 2010 00:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by shanhushie_nakamura (Post 9594710)
wedew ade yg ngarepin bangets si savino gabung ketimnye nih ............. :cekakakan:

gw dukung dah cy .... asal si ayala lo jual ke tim gw cy ............. :D

ngemeng2 kalo dilepas lo mao jual berape nih om ............. :D

mendingan jd VIP dulu deh Om,,, :D

Ceye 19th January 2010 01:27

Chinmi Siefan said "Is very nice if I can play together with Savino Turato. He said want to play with me too yesterday but I"m disappointed because that news only rumour. Now Savino have decided to still with Sky, I hope he will find succes there and I will wait to fight against him next season."

"This season is for defender. I'm and Savino have leaded the xperteleven list until round 11. We only defender but we have reached good performance. Savino deserved the MVP award but I will fight to lift the award." Chinmi added.

D-Sky 19th January 2010 08:27

emanknya nanti ada pemilihan defender terbaik juga ya cy??

Ceye 20th January 2010 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Sky (Post 9596800)
emanknya nanti ada pemilihan defender terbaik juga ya cy??

Gak ada....khan ini cuman seru2an...

D-Sky 20th January 2010 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceye (Post 9608451)
Gak ada....khan ini cuman seru2an...

haha kalo dr points, gua dah menang :p

sendirian satu2nya defender yg berada di atas,,, :D

join_milis 21st January 2010 19:50

Kebobolan brp sih tim nya sky ?