View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2011, 16:26
Alexianeville
Mania Member

Alexianeville Super LegendAlexianeville Super LegendAlexianeville Super LegendAlexianeville Super LegendAlexianeville Super LegendAlexianeville Super LegendAlexianeville Super LegendAlexianeville Super LegendAlexianeville Super LegendAlexianeville Super LegendAlexianeville Super Legend

Sorry, awalan ceritanya dulu ya (kisahnya si Tita)

--------------------------------------------------------

(Fontana Maroco Aurelio Residence – Italia)

Tita Mendez, a daughter of Mafia Fontana Maroco Aurelio was shock to saw Facebook status of her class mate, Elnur. Flash back to the high school era, when Elnur propose her to being her girlfriend and she’s refuse him…Tita smiling and….it’s a nice idea to make Elnur remember her again, start to arrange a strategy to tempt him.

Tita : Papa, Do you remember with Elnur?My Class mate in Milan.

Fontana : Huh??? Straight to the point Belle. I know you want something from your face..

Tita : Just want to ask your permits, I should going to London to attend Elnur Wedding party.

Fontana : Then Gerrald will joint you. You can’t going alone.

Tita : But…I….Great!! Ok, Gerrald will joint me. So, may I going on tomorrow?

Fontana : Up to you.

Tita : Gracie Papa!!! (Hug Fontana).

(On Tita’s bed room)

Gerrald : Excuse me MIss,

Tita : Come in Steve.

Gerrald : Your ticket to London. Departure at 1PM (Handover the ticket)

Tita : Thanks, Anyway, Steve, but I need your help. We need to do something on Elnur wedding. Some kinda surprise to shocked him.

Gerrald : What do you mean Tita?

Tita : Uh….even you are Papa secretary, but you are my best friend right?

Gerrald : Uh…yeah…

Tita : I need your help to make the wedding spectacular with a little chaotic present.

Gerrald : Eh? You want to sabotage? Why? Is there any specific reason?

Tita : No!! Just don’t want he married more fast than me….just a kind of greetings from me hmmm….~~~(smiling)

Gerrald : Tita, don’t do that!!!

Tita : huh??? Eh???

Gerrald : Do you like him? Loves him?

Tita : No….I don’t know. Just my ego, he propose me 2 years a go. But now is it very easy to forget me?

Gerrald : I don’t know with him, but I believe, a man who falling in love with you will not easy to forget you.

Tita : Hmm….?? How do you know it??

Gerrald : (Suddenly kiss Tita lip) because actually I am falling in love with you. I don’t know what to do…and I am ready to die, if your father know…that’s better, I don’t want to live to see you with other man.

Tita : (speechless)…….hhhh~~~

Gerrald : Forgive me (walk away to the door)

Tita : Steve, how do you…..I mean….I…..I don’t know…..

Gerrald : (return back and kiss her once again)…good night, and I am sorry to say…but I just felt jealous. I love you If you want to know.

Tita : I……Steve…..you shocking me.

Gerrald : You cry……. Tita……. (shed a tears in Tita’s cheek)hhh~~~ forgive me…are you OK?

Tita : I don’t know….

Gerrald : Forgive me to kiss you, you might hate me after this, you can also tell your father to kill me. I just can’t stop it (hug Tita)

Tita : hu…hu..hu…Steve!!!

Gerrald : I sorry My lady…(hug it tight), please don’t cry so sad….

Tita : I am not sad…I just…shock…I am confuse….I…

Gerrald : Do you hate me?

Tita : No…

Gerrald : Do you…..love me??

Tita :…………………………………………

Gerrald : Thanks God!!! (kiss Tita in her lips and cheek).

La lune et les étoiles sont si merveilleuses ce soir