View Single Post
Old 25th June 2009, 08:06
Puscel
Mania Member

Puscel is a legendPuscel is a legendPuscel is a legendPuscel is a legendPuscel is a legendPuscel is a legendPuscel is a legendPuscel is a legendPuscel is a legendPuscel is a legendPuscel is a legend

dari wikipedia...they said she's the next Angelina Jolie
Quote:
Quote:
Magazine covers
Fox has appeared on the covers of many magazines. In 2007, the list includes Maxim.[34] In 2008, the list includes Cosmo Girl,[35][36]Paw Print,[37] Jack (ITALY),[38] FHM (UK),[39] and GQ.[40][41] In 2009, the list includes, USA Weekend,[42] Esquire,[43] Empire,[44] Maxim,[45] GQ (UK),[46] Entertainment Weekly[17][47] and ELLE.[10]

RankingsFox was ranked #17 on interview magazines Hollywood faces to watch "Future Stars of Tomorrow", ranked #16 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list, named #68 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement, ranked #18 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list, she was ranked #1 on Moviefone's 'The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25' in 2008, and was ranked #2 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2009 list in 2009.[citation needed] FHM readers voted her the "Sexiest Woman in the World" in 2008.[48][49]

Comparison to Angelina Jolie
Fox has often been compared to actress, Angelina Jolie by the media dubbing her as an "Angelina clone", "Angelina 2.0" and "Angelina Jr." among others.[50][51][52][53][54][55][56] Fox has been compared to Jolie because of their "tattoo collection", and "built in sex-symbol".[57][58][59]

Fox said of the comparisons that "I think it’s a lack of creativity on the media’s part. Because I have tattoos and dark hair and I was in an action movie? That’s as far as the similarities extend. I’m not the next anyone.", and that "She always seems otherworldly in her power and her confidence," Fox says. "I'm sure she has no idea who I am. But if I were her, I'd be like, 'Who the **** is this little bullshit brat who was in Transformers that's going to be the next me?' I don't want to meet her. I'd be embarrassed."[57][60] Fox was also said to have been replacing Jolie in the next Lara Croft film, but Fox turned down the role saying that "There have been a lot of films I've had to pass on because I don't want people thinking I'm trying to emulate her."[61][62][63] Fox also said of meeting Jolie that she be "afraid" and continuing with that "I'm actually frightened of her," also saying that "I haven't had the opportunity to meet her and I try to avoid that because I'm afraid. of her and that", and that "She's (Jolie) a powerful human being, she could eat me alive."[61][61][64]

Tattoos
Fox has eight known tattoos,[65] including her fiancé's name "Brian" on her lower hip and a picture of Marilyn Monroe's face on her right forearm.[66] Fox also has another tattoo on her right shoulder that reads, "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies" a line adapted from William Shakespeare's play King Lear, a yin and yang tattoo on her left inner wrist, a poem on her left side rib cage that reads "there was once a girl who never knew love was until a boy broke her heart," and a Chinese word for strength on her neck.[citation needed] Fox also has a crescent moon overlapping a five pointed star on the inner aspect of her lower leg above her right ankle. This tattoo is the one known colored tattoo that Fox has.[67]

Fox said of the reason of why she got her Marilyn Monroe tattoo that "She was one of the first people I saw on television, like, literally moments after I was born. Every time I heard her voice growing up I always would cry. I wouldn't know why when I was younger but had my own theories. I've just always empathized with her."[68] Fox also said of that tattoo that "I know a lot about her but I empathized with her before I knew any of those things so that’s why I was driven to actually ink it on my arm. It was between her and Kurt Cobain and I went with her."[65] Fox also said on her yin/yang tattoo that "The guy was smoking weed while he tattooed me and he didn't do it correctly. Now it's nothing and I'm gonna get it removed. I was told he was a really amazing tattoo artist but he wasn't on his game that night. He was distracted." However, Fox still has that tattoo as of May 2009.[68] Fox has said of her tattoos that "Every time I get a tattoo, it's a little '**** you' to anyone who tells me not to."[69]

DF..too many intrics, too much pretention; so I better leave
maen-maen di sini ,sini, dan di siniya...

Last edited by Puscel; 26th June 2009 at 09:28..