View Single Post
Old 13th June 2011, 16:43
bobotupot
Mania Member

bobotupot Super Legendbobotupot Super Legendbobotupot Super Legendbobotupot Super Legendbobotupot Super Legendbobotupot Super Legendbobotupot Super Legendbobotupot Super Legendbobotupot Super Legendbobotupot Super Legendbobotupot Super Legend

Default [just for fun] let's chat...in alphabetical order

honestly, I am just copy-cat this thread from the indonesian version @beranda "Ngurutin Huruf Yukkk..."

I was thinking why can't we have the same thread in EO, so we can chat each other, having fun and practise our English at the same time

well, for those who never been join this game in the indonesian version, here are the rules :

1. The first alphabet of your post must in alphabetical order

2. The 1st person starts the chat with A....then to be continued by next person with B....and so on until Z

3. if it had reached the Z, then the next person must re-start from A....and there it goes repeatedly

4. don't think too much about the grammar..."maksa" is allowed here as I understand sometimes we have difficulties to adjust the word with the alphabets

hope we'll enjoy the game .......and may this thread could success as its original thread

sometimes I pretend to be normal...but it gets boring..so i go back to being me