View Single Post
Old 17th January 2010, 19:11
D-Sky
Mania Member

D-Sky is a legendD-Sky is a legendD-Sky is a legendD-Sky is a legendD-Sky is a legendD-Sky is a legendD-Sky is a legendD-Sky is a legendD-Sky is a legendD-Sky is a legendD-Sky is a legend

Default Official: Savino Turato renews his vow to stay at Sky United FC

Official: Savino Turato renews his vow to stay at Sky United FC.

Savino Turato has vented his frustrations regarding the press and their speculations over his future.

He has reiterated his feelings regarding the speculation over his future at Sky United, claiming that even if the defender came out and said that he would end his career at the United Stadium, the papers would continue to churn out rumours.

"Once more, there have been stories in the media recently talking about my future," Turato told Sky United’s official match programme.

"I’m very happy at Sky United and have said it many times – but I cannot control what the newspapers say or stop the press. When they speak for me, I don’t understand it because only my friends, family and FrozenSky know what I think. It’s just a story that will go on and on, even if I was to say I would stay and retire here! I’ve said many times I’m proud to be captain of this club and I see my future with Sky United."

Source: SkyUnitedFC.com

I love Pandas, They're like "Dude, racism is ******. I'm White, Black, and Asian..."